Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

Hey! I'm a girl!

What?? 10,000 posts and I still thought you were a guy!

Sorry about that! It's never ceased to amuse me that anyone that uses a
gender neutral ID is presumed to be a guy. g
It's given me a lot of entertainment.

Where'd you find a fannypack purse with a holster? Do they make one that
will hold a wheelgun with a 6" barrel?

This one would easily fit one. This one, unfortunately, is made locally
by some gals that attend the Saxet gun show in Austin and other areas of
Texas. They run (when I bought mine a few months ago) $40.00.
The come in black with colored fronts in Forest green, kelly green and
royal blue. I think they may also come in navy blue but I don't remember
for sure.

Most good fannypack holsters will easily accommodate a wheel gun. You
can also try the Bianchi website, or I can provide you with the phone
number of the ladies that made mine.

Around here, guys have to be careful about ticking off women. If they
get whacked upside the head with a purse that has a .38 in it, it hurts!

Jan

lol Indeed!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson