Old 06-05-2008, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Manure, compost. Whats the difference?

"Sacha" wrote after "Bob Hobden"
wrote after
"Sacha" wrote

Bob, have you used this new weedkiller called Resolva? I speak as one
who
does not grow her own food, BTW!

No, I've read a lot on Glyphosate but don't know what Resolva is combined
with and therefore wouldn't use it without doing research and satisfying
myself it doesn't stay around long term.

This will leave you wiser than it leaves me, I feel sure.
http://www.gardenhealth.com/product/42/130

It just says...

"It uses the unique IQ technologyT, which combines glyphosate with a fast
'burn down' herbicide"

Not any the wiser. :-(

Hopefully I shan't have to resort to such things on an allotment again so
it's academic.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden