Old 06-05-2008, 08:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default It's Like Drugs..I've done it again

Well, at least you have good taste, Chuck!

Diana

"Faz" wrote in message
I just could not resist it. They were giving them away for $9.00. I would
have paid more.

Phal. Salu Peoker.

I have been reading and reading as I eventually want to learn all about
the does and don'ts. I have some Cymbidiums that I need to repot and I'm
trying to find out if I should cut back some of the roots or just go to a
bigger container. These Cymbidiums are getting hugh.

Chuck.