Old 06-05-2008, 08:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Experiment continued

Faz wrote:
Before you managed a greenhouse, did you just grow in a southern house
window? You seem to have great success and knowledge.

Regards, Chuck. Sorry for the poste without your name.

Thanks, I've been growing in growrooms (and outside during the summer)
for about 10-12 years, before which I primarily grew in wardian cases I
built, but of course that was hundreds, thousands of plants ago!!

This month marks a year since I began work on the greenhouse. I moved
the plants in I think about the middle or end of June.