Old 06-05-2008, 08:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Experiment continued

jankey wrote:
are you misting by hand or do you have a system on timers?

--j_a

At present I am misting by hand with a hose from the tap, but I am
hoping to have the time to build a misting system this summer. I hit
them at least twice a day, sometimes three times; takes about 5-10
minutes each time.

One crucial thing I did do was to move the cattleyas from beneath the
vandas and other mistees and put the bromeliads there. I though it might
just be too wet for the catts, but knew the broms would love it.