Old 07-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Lyle Lyle is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hello Lee, thank you for posting; much appreciated. I have discounted stock fencing for a few reason: many of the trees are going to need some sort of painting/covering already as the bark has been removed and they are now vulnerable to infection and dehydration. There is no need for the use of any toxic chemicals and interestingly on a US forum a respondent has suggested latex then covered in course sand. It is a small flock, circa 100 and the acreage, circa 40, and quality of pasture is more than adequate. I could break the flock up but I am reluctant to do this as these animals are all 'rescues' from over the years and have become family pets!