Old 07-05-2008, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 06 May 2008 21:32:47 -0500, Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Monkey in the middle, eh? Email it or I post the entire "HPV Linked to
Throat Cancer" article. Heh, heh, he.
--

Billy