Old 07-05-2008, 10:47 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Got six mixed tomatoes in the ground but I just couldn't resist
a Black Krimi. Planted some Golden Bantan corn and a bunch more
beans and peas today. The germinating mix really seems to hold the water
and I think it is stunting my seedlings. I'm only getting about a 70%
germination rate. They seem to better when re-potted. Moved the tomato
seedling into six packs because they were developing slowly. Six of the
seven potatoes I planted are up and doing well. Crooknecks are in
but I had some problem with the zuchs and only one survived.

I really need to get some green beans into the ground before it gets any
later. I prefer the chinese long beans.

The fun may becoming to an end, job interview tomorrow:-(
--

Billy

Mixed blessings?
Good luck babe!

I have some called asparagus beans but I haven't had much success with
pole beans:-(

Yes, the chinese long beans are also called asparagus beans. I've not
tried other varieties yet, but I did get a bunch of limas once when I
planted a jar of beans that fell off the pantry shelf and got broken. I
won't trust sifting the glass from eating beans so rather than toss
them, we planted them. g

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson