Old 07-05-2008, 10:53 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Monkey in the middle, eh? Email it or I post the entire "HPV Linked to
Throat Cancer" article. Heh, heh, he.
--

Billy

Ok, I forwarded it. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson