Old 07-05-2008, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Epiphyllum small flower 4 OM - SurpriseLillyFlsmall.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Epiphyllum Deutsche Kaiserin

As suggested, took some pictures late afternoon.
Cheers
Wendy---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image]

Nice shadows... but I was talking dawn or dusk. :-)
You've seen some of the black backgrounds that I and others have managed
to get? I get home from work about 07:00 so that is when I take them.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your epi pics (and envy them to boot g) but
I'm just curious how they'd look against a more contrasting backdrop.

Here is a for instance. Surprise Lilly taken last fall before sunrise:

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SurpriseLillyFlsmall.jpg (82.4 KB, 55 views)