Old 07-05-2008, 04:46 PM
old perennial old perennial is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Harris View Post
I have a lot of moss, buttercup and dandelion in my lawn and want to get rid of it. I also have
naturalised crocus. I gave the lawn its first cut recently (which decapitated the crocus) and am
now planning a chemical assault towards the end of May.

I need something that will kill the weeds but leave the near-dormant crocus alone.

What should I go for or avoid?

Thanks!

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/
Im going to try to get a picture of this superspray onto this site but not sure what im doing!!

http://www.superspray.co.uk/feeding%20long%20lawn.JPG