Old 07-05-2008, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Little grey rabbits

elaine wrote ...
The nice weather has spurred me on to try and rescue what the rabbits have
left of my garden. It has been suggested to me that they will avoid grey
leaved plants. Has anyone here found this to be true? Certainly they
haven't eaten my lavender, but then they don't go for rosemary or lemon
balm either so they could just avoid strong flavours!

Your only real option is Rabbit Fencing, and make sure you bury it at least
6 inches deep all round and check it every few days for digging. You also
need to keep it weed free to be able to check it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden