Old 07-05-2008, 02:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Koi & Pond Newbie Questions

~ jan wrote:

On Tue, 6 May 2008 13:59:36 EDT, wrote:

Yes, just like the plant aquarium keepers.. a bit late in my case and
I can't imagine plants looking right in this pond.

We're not talking aquarium-type plants. See my webpages. ~ jan

Well, he does have a glass wall, so he _could_ have aquarium type plants.

I understand (no, probably better to say "recognize" - I don't really
understand) the concept of formal, unplanted, ponds, but I just can't
imagine actually _doing_ it :-)
--
derek