Old 22-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Ann

Default easy carpentering

(paghat) expounded:

So -- a cheap way, without too much labor, to transform ordinary trellises
into strong & first-rate trellises, sturdy enough they could even be
turned into free-standing arbors if needed. The really huge one, though,
is being made totally from scratch, because it needs to fit between two
windows just perfectly. Lots more carpentering projects to do if we don't
wear out too soon (Granny Artemis is the real carpenter, I just get to
stain & suggest). It suddenly seems like it would be easy to make a
trellis-sided rain-house to cover the stone bench.

Pictures, someday? )

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA