Old 08-05-2008, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
shahwin shahwin is offline

Default GARDENING THE EASTERN WAY

I have been reading a lot of messages on the site.
We should first think, How Nature Works ?

Since I have visited Jungles, I wanted what fertilizer nature provides
to keep the jungle GREEN
It is its own dry leaves, with moisture and sunlight.

What pestisied is used by Nature to keep the Fauna alive. ?
Nature has put an instict for worms, and alike, who survive on each
other as food. Nature keeps an eqvi-balance.

Thus Nature is a Cycle, on which Man rides.

..