Old 08-05-2008, 03:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default How can I manually clean a pond?

On Wed, 7 May 2008 19:16:04 EDT, wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I forgot to mention the plants, There are some
reeds at one corner and there are some lilies just starting to spread
out. The pond is very small, probably about 5 feet in diameter. I'd be
interested in any home brew filter designs if they are cheaper than a
bought pump/filter. Thanks again.

You can see some at the bottom of "My Filter" page, scroll down. There are
3 to chose from. Go to a store, look at what's in the box, and you'll go,
AH HA, I can make that! I like out of the pond one's best, easier to
maintain and the muck is removed from the pond. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us