Old 08-05-2008, 05:57 PM
thedash71 thedash71 is offline
Registered User

Default Paving stone dents

Hi guys,

I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to gardening having just moved into a house for the first time with a garden so please be gentle on me!

The previous occupant of the house has basically made a mess of the gardens and I'm starting work on putting it right. First of all, I've removed 18 paving stones he put down to form a path, which has left various dents in the grass. I'm looking for advice on how to fill these dents because they are very unsightly.

Kind regards,
Dash