Old 09-05-2008, 12:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default rotation in the garden

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'dau otterbot,

rotation isn't a part of our gardening to do it would almost mean
having twice as many gardens as space would permit. as much as we can
our agrdens get a month or 2 of fallowing between seasonal crops.

as we feed and top the medium continually and we try not to plant
exactly in the same spot as the last season but the next side postion
we have never had any unbdesirable effects ie.,. nematodes etc.,.

we've gardened this way for a decade now and we grow healthy plants
which give us healthy food all without any man made chemical or
fertiliser intervention.

this is encouraging :-)

that's pretty much what's happening, i'm just not experienced enough to
decide if i'm setting up a disaster, or if it's moving around enough as is.
ta!
kylie