Old 09-05-2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
fruitplants.net fruitplants.net is offline

Default fruitplants.net

On Apr 27, 11:49*pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:32 pm, zphysics wrote:

I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hey can you email me the phone number. I have not seen it on their
site. The sooner I can track them down the better. About to get my
lawyer a call *because they refuse to contact me back. I gave them 40
dollars for some trees and if I can't get my money back, than I will
personally put him/her in jail for a scam company website.

Call 401-533-2625 for customer support. Thank you