Old 09-05-2008, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening survey,

On May 9, 11:50 am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 03:23:42 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On May 9, 11:07 am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 03:02:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hi everyone,
My name is Steve and i'm currently carrying out some research in the
field of vegetable gardening, in order to create a new and exciting
ebook.

Were you sitting in the Eastender's allotments looking manic when you posted
this?
--

Martin

LOL I thought you had been blown into the North Sea after the wind of
the last day!!!

We are enjoying global warming a daily max of 23C for days now and a nice sea
breeze.
It can't last. The spring bulbs didn't.
--

Martin

The weather is lovely here also but it's very breezy today. I finallt
pricked out my plants into trays yesterday although the last frosts
have still got a week or so to go before I would even consider
planting anything out. Still not warm enough to swim though as the
pool remains unheated until the solar panels are fitted

I went for a look for primroses in some land we own opposite our
house, after thrashing my way through nettles etc., I finally found a
huge area absolutely covered in them. They were all yellow and with
long tall stalks, not like the little ones that I put into pots, any
idea what they are called?

Judith