Old 09-05-2008, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Copper Anti Slug and Snail Rings

"newsb" wrote in message
news
In article
, Adam
Aglionby writes

Whats the problem with blue pellet slug killer?

Coming in a bit late on this one...

I'm not sure how much of a danger they are - eg to birds that might eat
poisoned slugs/snails. Our main problem is snails rather than slugs. I
don't like the idea of using poison pellets but in frustration, sometimes
end up doing so.

We have no problem with snails - the hens eat them. Get a couple of bantams
:-)

Slugs however, aren't as tasty, it eems.

Mary