Old 09-05-2008, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening survey,

On 9/5/08 15:47, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 09 May 2008 13:06:08 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 9/5/08 12:45, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:
snip

I went for a look for primroses in some land we own opposite our
house, after thrashing my way through nettles etc., I finally found a
huge area absolutely covered in them. They were all yellow and with
long tall stalks, not like the little ones that I put into pots, any
idea what they are called?

Judith

Cowslips?

Duh it can;t be that easy. I was going to suggest daffodils )

Ah, bless.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk