Old 09-05-2008, 11:13 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
Pennyaline[_2_] Pennyaline[_2_] is offline

Default Outside pipe/faucet in Chicago's climate

Scott in SoCal wrote:
On Tue, 06 May 2008 11:49:06 -0600, Pennyaline
wrote:

KK wrote:
In article ,
Pennyaline wrote:

then keep it to yourselves and stop crossposting.
**** you!

Yer posting from a rec.* hierarchy and .garden to boot!

No shit, honey, thanks to the OP's crossposting. Now, howsaboutcha tell
ol' "Newbie" to go **** *himself* for starting the xpost in the first
place, huh? Off you go! There's a good kid!

"Take what your getting as well-intentioned advice and STFU
when you don't get what you want to hear. 'kay?"

Excellent work! Excellent! You have now graduated "Quotations in
Newsgroups." Wonderful! The next module is "The Subtle and Vital
Differences Between 'Shut the **** Up,' '**** You' and 'Go **** Yourself.'"

When you've completed the next module and passed the post test, take the
information you have gained and direct it toward the OP.

'and til we see each other for our next class, STFU.