Old 09-05-2008, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening survey,

On May 9, 3:47 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 13:06:08 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 9/5/08 12:45, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:
snip

I went for a look for primroses in some land we own opposite our
house, after thrashing my way through nettles etc., I finally found a
huge area absolutely covered in them. They were all yellow and with
long tall stalks, not like the little ones that I put into pots, any
idea what they are called?

Judith

Cowslips?

Duh it can;t be that easy. I was going to suggest daffodils )
--

Martin

Twice today young Martin, behave, even I know a daff from a primula/
primrose, cowslip lol.

Judith