Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Jemmy Jemmy is offline
Registered User

Default New to growing veg, any advice please?

Hi,

I am very new to all of this so could do with some advice please

Last weekend I bought a small plastic type greenhouse and in trays I have planted pepper, tomatoe & cucumber seeds. What would be the best feed for these and how often should I be feeding them? should i keep the door open during the daytime? What happens once they start growing do I need to transfer them into bigger tubs? See I told you I was new to this;-)

I have also dug out a part of the garden and planted carrot, swede & spring onion seeds. How often should I feed them and what with? Do I have to move them once they start growing or just leave them be?

Do you spray your crops or go totally organic?