Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening survey,

On May 10, 8:37 am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 23:17:58 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 9/5/08 21:57, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On May 9, 6:11 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 9/5/08 15:47, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 13:06:08 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 9/5/08 12:45, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:
snip

I went for a look for primroses in some land we own opposite our
house, after thrashing my way through nettles etc., I finally found a
huge area absolutely covered in them. They were all yellow and with
long tall stalks, not like the little ones that I put into pots, any
idea what they are called?

Judith

Cowslips?

Duh it can;t be that easy. I was going to suggest daffodils )

Ah, bless.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Isn't he a sweetheart Sacha? What would we do without him?? :-))

Judith

Spare the daffodils? ;-))

Judith expected red roses.
--