Old 10-05-2008, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Flower Garden Design Ideas: How To Create An Amazing Garden!

On May 10, 2:21 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 10/5/08 14:18, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:14:17 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 10/5/08 11:44, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

snip

I was hoping it might rain between midnight and six am.

It didn't rain last night but it did the night before and while it wasn't
terribly heavy, it was enough to freshen everything up and bring on the
weeds nicely!

We need rain to get the bird seed growing that the ungrateful birds have
chucked
everywhere. I spotted a sunflower growing in the lawn yesterday.

Just remember the tale of the old couple, the birdseed and the cannabis.
;-))
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon