Old 10-05-2008, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,england.rec.gardening,rec.garden
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Anti Slug and Snail Experiment

"Billy" wrote in message

Uh, the slug appears to be "in" the raised garden. Maybe he is reluctant
to leave a free lunch. In the picture with the copper tape, there is no
plant to attract the slugs or did they already eat it?;-)
--

Billy

It is indeed on the inside and we are not sure if it was there when the
copper cable was stapled on only a few days ago.

With regards to the beans in the pots, they were planted today and now in
the loving care of 'her outdoors' in the greenhouse. Once they put their
heads above the compost they will be placed in the most venerable place in
the garden, i.e. where we get most slugs and snails and watch :-))

Watch this place :-))

Mike