Old 10-05-2008, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,england.rec.gardening
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Organic slug pellets

In article ,
"Val" wrote:

If you really want to do DIY Sluggo I'd look up a copy of the MSDS sheet,
get the exact chemical name and google 'chemical suppliers'. I just did that
and one of the first hits of 'affordable, free shipping' supplier's smallest
amount available was $689.00. You may wish to search further. I can buy a
whole lot of Sluggo for 600 bucks.

Val

Just drives me batty that a cheap chemical has such a premium. I've
been to drug stores and chemical providers to no avail. I've helped
create MSDS docs in the past dealing with Titanium Dioxide.
You may be able to purchase a lot of sluggo for $600 but each year I'd
guess $30 or more hence my quest as one ounce would be a lifetime
supply.

I'll ask again next year )

Bill

--