Old 10-05-2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

In article ,
says...
phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
phorbin wrote:

In article
,
says...

That's why I'm graduating to a flamer this year. Could be fun
if I don't blow myself up.

Flame on!

I've considered one of those! Where do you get them?
Are they legal everywhere?

Om, you get them at the hardware store. They're called a "weed
burner." You use propane to fuel them. They're kind of expensive.

Have a look...

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...t=2,2300,44822
&ap=1

You'll need to fix the url.

Sometimes doing this to a URL will help:

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...2,2300,44822&a
p=1

Does it work on your newsreader?

It doesn't on mine.

when you see text on the next line in an email where a link has been
placed, you need to copy and paste both parts or ever how many lines,
starting with the 1st.

Works every time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

My newsreader (an old one but I keep it because it doesn't do some of
the things new newsreaders do and _does_ have an extensive filter set)
_has_ a "Fix Url" function which sorts it all out.

What the newsreader doesn't do, is automagically fix urls or treat urls
that are enclosed in as a complete entity..