Old 10-05-2008, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Tom J" wrote:

Charlie wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:27:36 -0400, "Tom J"
wrote:

when you see text on the next line in an email where a link has
been
placed, you need to copy and paste both parts or ever how many
lines,
starting with the 1st.

Works every time.

Tom J

Something that works for me, using Agent, is to open a reply window
and simply backspace the wrapped part of the url back into place
then
click it. Don't send the reply, of course. ;-)

Don't know how this would work on other readers.

Works with Outlook Express also, but it's less key stroke to just copy
and paste.

Tom J

I must be missing something. I copy from my newsreader and paste into
Firefox. The link worked fine for me.

I ended up with a space in it using MT newswatcher.

But, I drive a MAC. ;-)

It was not hard to fix.
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein