Old 11-05-2008, 09:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Red Lizard Red Lizard is offline

Default Recent buys

Ray B wrote:
As an example to folks who always want to know "what's my orchid" without a
tag, it is entirely possible that both are the same hybrid.

As per usual with orchids from the Dutch growers they never put names to
them apart from the species name. Among the hundred or so Phals present
the usual suspects were there, white, white with pink lip, yellow &
pinks but in the forest there were these two gems.
Apart from the petal shape the colours/pattern are remarkably similar &
I agree they could be from the same parents.