Old 11-05-2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 10 May 2008 15:14:11 -0500, Omelet wrote:

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

Hey, I've that one in my quotes file also! I like it.

He posts on tx.guns. He's a TABC academy instructor in my area. :-)
One of the smartest and most savvy cops I've ever known.

I can't recall the thread he said that in, (probably the one where I was
considering cetaceans as sentient) but it IS a great statement. g

"Considering"? They probably think less of us.

Had the season's first radish and bread and butter sammy!!!

French Breakfast Raddies.

I put the tops on it also and it was......Yummo! ;-)

This is the first year I have ever eaten tops. I need to thin them and
am going to follow your suggestion of litely steaming them, tops and
bottoms.

I generally eat radishes as a cooked veggie. I always rinse and use the
greens. ;-d

--

Billy