Old 11-05-2008, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Flamegun weedkiller - Sheen X300

"Jim" wrote in message
Hello,

I've acquired a used Sheen Flamegun, model X300 for 20 pounds at a car
boot.
No instructions of course, hence my posting.

I run mine on diesel, fill tank, pour a bit of the diesel onto the wick in
the burner, pump up whilst burner is pre-heating, open valve a tad to
release more diesel, after a couple of trial valve openings it starts up a
treat.

Tip.

Make sure you keep a lighter handy, if it goes out you have to be quick at
re-lighting. I use a long fire lighting gas lighter.

Mike