Old 11-05-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Minor of attack of sticky pot-it is

On May 11, 8:01 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I bought a Stairway to Heaven Jacob's Ladder at Depot Nursery.

http://www.naturehills.com/product/s...bs_ladder.aspx

It's it planted in light shade and I'll give her a good drink later today.

Cheryl

Oh good, Cheryl, I'm glad someone else is still afflicted!

We just returned from a trip to the North Coast (it was cold)
On the way home, we just have to pass a fantastic nursery.
Well, not exactly "pass" we have to take the bypass off 101
to McKinleyville, but we get gas there because it's cheaper
..........well, you understand.................
So we stop at Miller's and I always manage to find room in
amongst all the camping gear for 2 one gallon pots.
This time it was a Sulphur Flowered Buckwheat and a Tellima
Both big, healthy plants. The. Buckwheat is full sun, and
Tellima is shade. They are both CA natives; I seem to be
addicted to them at the present!
What fun!
Emilie
NorCal