Old 12-05-2008, 03:02 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
walterbyrd walterbyrd is offline

Default Does seaweed really kill lawn fungus?

I am in Denver, I think my grass is tall fescue.

About a month ago, my lawn was alright. Now it is absolutely awful. It
looks as though my home has been abandonded for the last two years. I
think the cause was a fungus called "Stripe Smut."

I have read that seaweed concentrate is a good, organtic, way to kill
a lawn fungus. Has anybody had any success with this? Or should I try
something else?