Old 12-05-2008, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Wasps and Bees

"Baal" wrote in message

I've no idea if this works, and no connection with the product, but I
recently saw this :- http://www.wasp-away.co.uk/

It looks like a wasps nest and the idea is that wasps think another
colony are already their so wont set up home. Has anyone on here tried
this, and does it work ?
--

Hadn't seen this post before and have never seen the product but I've
removed a lot of wasp nests and the presence of one certainly does not deter

Mary