Old 13-05-2008, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Tender loving manipulative suggestive gardening

"Val" wrote

Have I got the book for you!!

Clueless in the Garden: A Guide for the Horticulturally Helpless
ISBN: 1552634094
Yvonne Cunningham

I gave this book to my son when he moved into his first house. He
practically needed an arrow on a plant saying "this end up".

snip

Val

Do you or anyone in the ng have an extra copy? I can't seem to find one for
less than $40, and I'm sorry, but I won't pay that much for a 200 page
paperback book unless it is a rarity. And then, I'm not sure. I Googled
for a while, and most were out, or overpriced. IIRC, it came out in 2003.

Steve