Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Another spider Q

On 12/5/08 21:47, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

OK, I know they have their place in the garden, but I have more than my fair
share!! I have a cane by my front door to wave like a madman, in front of me
each morning to avoid a faceful of webs and their occupants. My pergola is
covered in webs........they run from walls to any garden
plant................ggggrrrrrr. I don't want to exterminate them, but I'd
love to discourage at least some of them. Any ideas??
Thanks from a web haired....

You could, perhaps, encourage more birds into your garden.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk