Old 13-05-2008, 05:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
how[_2_] how[_2_] is offline

Default help identify cycad please

Garrapata wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 15:48:06 -0500, "Larry"
wrote:

The big ones look like a Palm - Phoenix robellini the small one in front
is a Cycad - Cycas revoluta.
You might want to find a better place for them though, the Palms are
blocking the view to and from the house
If they were in my yard and I didn't want them I would try to sell them,
or give them away, they are easy to move.
I would take the Cycas off of your hands :-)

Hi,
Palms yes P. roebelenii no. For sure a young P. canariensis or perhaps
one of the other large Phoenix species.

HTH -_- how
--
no NEWS is good