Old 13-05-2008, 12:12 PM posted to sci.bio.botany,rec.gardens,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.irish
Salahoona Salahoona is offline

Default Lack Of Trees In Irish And British Countrysides

On May 12, 7:06 pm, "Falcon" wrote:
"Culchie Aspirant" wrote in message

[...]

The building of the Spanish Armada itself deforested Spain and Spain
is significantly larger than Ireland and Britain added together.

God almighty. Just when I thought things couldn't get sillier, we have a
debate in which a 'scientist' actually claims to explain deforestation by
blaming hundreds of years of ecological damage on the building a couple of
hundred ships.

Aye. All the trees on Easter Island were destroyed by God.

We're all doomed, I tell you.

Vanity will kill us all

--
Falcon: