Old 13-05-2008, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tracey[_2_] Tracey[_2_] is offline

Default Blueberry Not Fruiting

Hi All. You were so helpful last week when I posted, I would like to ask
your advise again!

I have a miniature blueberry bush - Vaccinium corymbosum 'Northsky' - on
our balcony. I have had it around three/four years and it seems to
flourish, and each year produces a mass of flowers, but it never fruits. It
is supposed to be self fertile, so not having another plant isn't the
problem here. We live in N. Derbyshire, the balcony is south facing, so it
gets plenty of warmth and sun during spring/summer months. It is in full
flower again at the moment but I know they will just fall off and that will
be it - no berries! Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Tracey