Old 13-05-2008, 04:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Derryl Killan Derryl Killan is offline

Default Can aloe vera plants be grown outdoors in England Kent

paterson00 wrote:
I would like to add some spikey plants to my perrenial flower bed and
remembered the healing qualities of aloe vera. Can they be grown in
England outdors and are there a variety of options to me? I would like
a flowering plant.

Aloe vera is not a spikey plant and is not a flowering plant. It is not
going to die back and go dormant in the fall. It is not a "Perennial"
It can not tolerate freezing temperatures.

Derryl Killan
Horticulturist.