Old 22-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Andy N

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

I can appreciate the frustration you are apparently experiencing regarding
your post about gardening software.
I had an earlier post asking the advice of gardeners from this supposedly
gardening newsgroup about at what stage of maturity to harvest peas to be
used as a dish instead of just eating them out-of-the-garden raw.
All I got for responses was to harvest them when I decide to harvest them
and another post explaining how I should grow (snow peas) instead of
(shelling peas) because that is what he grew.
My earlier post about gardening software was to see how you would respond to
it and maybe you can with your influence, get this gardening group to
concentrate on matters regarding to gardening instead of the war on Iraq
etc.
I have been gardening for more than 50 years, the first 10 being totally
involuntary.
Additionally my mention of you being a computer savvy first time gardener
was not specifically intended for you and that is why it was posted as a
(group reply).