Old 13-05-2008, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Another spider Q

"Pete C" wrote in message
To all who replied...............
I have no wish to kill the spiders. I'm happy for them to be in my garden
in as far as they are part of the natural way of things. However, I have
a mild 'fear' of all things creepy crawly that 'suprise' me. Suddenly
finding a spider dangling in front of my eyes hanging on a thread from my
head sends me running around, arms waving madly. Sorry, but that's the way
I am. I had been wondering about an electronic device, similar to those
used to keep cats at bay. However, I will learn to live with the little
beasties.

There are electronic spider repelling devices on the market, but they are
'indoor use only', I believe.