Old 13-05-2008, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Cabbage growing wild

On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:57:44 +0100, Simon Isaacs
wrote:

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:38:35 +0100, Mogga
wrote:

I've spotted several cabbage plants growing in the garden! Wonderful,
but I didn't plant them! We had a bird seed spillage earlier in the
year - didn't see anything that sounded cabbagey on the list though.
Although I don't know what dari is!

rapeseed most like

Ahh yeah prob - will check the bag in the morning. I did toy earlier
in the year with buying a huge sack of it and covering the field at
the back in it, and just seeing what grew./ Probably only ever so
slightly naughty though.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk