Old 13-05-2008, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Another spider Q

On 13/5/08 18:43, in article , "Pete C"
wrote:

To all who replied...............
I have no wish to kill the spiders. I'm happy for them to be in my garden in
as far as they are part of the natural way of things. However, I have a
mild 'fear' of all things creepy crawly that 'suprise' me. Suddenly finding
a spider dangling in front of my eyes hanging on a thread from my head sends
me running around, arms waving madly. Sorry, but that's the way I am. I had
been wondering about an electronic device, similar to those used to keep
cats at bay. However, I will learn to live with the little beasties.

You need to get Charlie Pridham to tell you his patent method of dealing
with early morning cobwebs. ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk