Old 05-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Frazer Wright

Default Passion Flower

Kase wrote on Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:40:47 +0000 (UTC) :

Until I recently moved house I had a passion flower against a semi shaded
wall in Stockport, my friend Sarah has one in a totally shaded spot, and my
parents have one in full sun over in Barnsley.

snip

So hopefully all is not lost for those plants which are a bit dejected right
now!

Kase

We are not too far from Barnsley, and we inherited a passion flower when
we moved in last September. The previous occupant grumbled that 2002 was
the first time since he planted it (in 1994) that it had flowered. We
had a succession of single flowers (rarely more than one at any time)

Unless it performs better this year, it is for the chop: I hate lazy
plants!

I have pruned it back quite hard, and it seems healthy, Time will tell.