Old 14-05-2008, 09:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
EXT EXT is offline

Default How are you getting at your lawn tractor blade?

My mower deck disconnects by throwing a lever then dropping the belt and can
be removed without lifting the tractor. Then I turn it on its back, scrape,
pressure wash and remove the blades for sharpening on a bench grinder.

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
If I raise the deck I can just barely get under there to sharpen the blade
with a file. I can tip it on it's side but that hardly seems good for the
mower. I've been thinking of building some kind of ramp.