Old 14-05-2008, 10:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default How are you getting at your lawn tractor blade?

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
If I raise the deck I can just barely get under there to sharpen the blade
with a file. I can tip it on it's side but that hardly seems good for the
mower. I've been thinking of building some kind of ramp.

I take my decks off, remove the blades and sharpen them with a 4" angle
hand-held grinder. But you might want to consider one of the car ramps
available in all auto stores / departments.